live ur life, read mine (or just the parts i'm willing to share with you- a girls gotta have some privacy)

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

smells

okay so it's been ages since i posted anything on this site, but in my defence i've been busy... doing stuff.

have you guys ever noticed how a smell can take you back to a place or a memory so easily. Yep smells, that's what brought me back to my blog. But it's amazing, i mean i walk down the steps from Queen's park hotel into the actual park and i remember my uncle's house, i smell the tissue paper my mum recently bought in Tesco and remember my grandma's house, mosquito repellant reminds me of residentials, Impulse deoderant reminds me of being in year 5 (when it was "oh so cool")

okay so it's a strange topic, but it's just a thought. well okay, one of my very weird thoughts..

2 Comments:

Blogger susa09 said...

tiger balm is always gonna remind me of this DoE trip now...

4:44 am

 
Blogger susa09 said...

and mosquito repellent of DoE silver in hua hin
of course, u wouldn't know cus u weren't there...

5:02 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home