live ur life, read mine (or just the parts i'm willing to share with you- a girls gotta have some privacy)

Sunday, April 16, 2006

cockroaches

have i ever said how much i hate cockaroaches? (<--- is that how you spell it?)

possibly not.
since i was a kid i realised that cockaroaches can fly, walk, jump, swim, whatever form of transport they can do it. thuis causing my fear of them, alsof or the fact that they appear out of no where in my seventh floor apartment.. with those horrible moving anttenna thingies...wat are they called again, feelers?

so you can guess my responmse when i woke up this morning all sleepy and bleary eyed only to find a two and a half inch cocaroach inside my bath room sink. gross. you do not wanna hear me scream when i find a cocaroach in my bathroom at 7 in the morning, its not a pretty sound; and no i have not run so fast out of my room in my life.

my mum squashed it quite calmly with a flip flop, you know cocaroaches have like black blood?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ditto. Black Blood? Mmmm....

6:10 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home